We need several points cleared up...
1) An investigative team within the black community to pull and pool all sources of police brutality, and to pull together national statistics of crime inflicted by the police;
2) A "clean sweep" policy which involves the private investigation of each and every judge and police officer across the USA for potential links to the KKK and the neo-Nazi skinheads;
3) A Federal Police Accountability & Citizens Review Board in every city and county in the nation which has a police and sheriff's department.
4) "Trayvon's Law" needs to be written into legislation so that Stand Your Ground will only apply if it is a true home invasion and not as an excuse to gun black men down in the streets for no reason.
5) There needs to be a federal moratorium on all home foreclosures until the circumstances of each and every closing done by Wall Street is thoroughly investigated. Not coming from President Obama, but coming from us. His hands are tied until WE take one humongous solid and unified stand.
6) The Constitution rewritten so that black Americans, who built this nation's spinal cord and cornerstone starting with the original 13 colonies, are no longer annexed on by two amendments.
It's time to stop asking, and start telling. This is where the ball got dropped on April 4, 1968, and where it needs to be picked up again. A petition isn't going to cut it when there is so MUCH work to be done.
It's overdue and our time and money and resources need to be put into it.
The government has to back it, but we're the ones who need to get the work done. BOOTS ON THE GROUND.