Just one day before the Affordable Care Act that is the "Law of the Land" goes into effect for key provisions for women, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and the Republican led Congress is voting to repeal the following items:
1) Guaranteed Coverage for Contraception.(As many Republicans that have mistresses they should support this one)
2) Guaranteed Coverage for Domestic Violence screening. (Just beat them up the Republicans don't care)
3) Wellness-Women visits.
4) STD screening and consulting.
5) Breastfeeding support and supplies.
6) Gestational diabetes screening.
7) HPV testing.
8) HIV screening.
Now instead of passing jobs legislation, they have decided to vote to ban women's abortions after 20 weeks and will give doctors a felony with 2 years in prison for supporting their female patients!
I don't know about you but I would hurry up and vote them out and run their butts out of town. They hate women and are doing everything in their power to deny them any rights as they are from the school of thought that women should be 2nd class citizens. They are the problem with America and only we can get rid of this cancer that is attacking the body politick.