There is simply no end to the rape, plunder and pillage that Africa has endured at the hands of international Zionism. (Graphic by Skulz Fontaine)
Mask of Zion - Part 1"Our fight is an unbroken one, struggling steadfastly in the shadows; our defiance is an undying force, striking fear into the blackened hearts of the totalitarian tribe." ~ Jonathan Azaziah
by Jonathan Azaziah
As the cliché famously goes when one attempts to point out the mysterious or little-known intricacies of a certain historical event, “the devil is in the details.” An extension of this idiom, when it is applied to the shadowy world of the tribal supremacist persons who govern geopolitics through their kinship networks that extend throughout every sector of society, would most aptly be, “the more details, the more devils.” And nowhere is this addendum more appropriately put to use than the ravaged continent of Africa.
In Mask of Zion’s first report on Jewish-Zionist intrigues in Africa, “The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond (1),” numerous nations, events and figures were investigated and a plethora of previously suppressed or unknown truths were brought to light for the very first time. This second summary will expound upon many of these revelations, exposing new players, going behind the curtains of new nations and returning to critical plot points already discussed to present an even more damning account of the overall agenda of the Jewish exploitation machine vigorously gnawing at the core of the African continent. Thus, “the more details, the more devils,” and assuredly, the following will not contain a shortage of either.
Abdullahi Al Azreg, Sudan’s Ambassador to Britain, recently gave a stunningly candid interview to the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Press TV in regards to the ongoing conflict between his nation and the artificial country known as “South Sudan”. Ambassador Al Azreg stated unequivocally that the South Sudan regime was engaged in a “proxy war to execute the projects of the Zionist movement”; he further declared them “puppets,” not only carrying out “designs” against Khartoum itself but “other Muslim and Arab countries.” He slammed Jewish Hollywood as a prime mover and shaker against Sudan and accurately noted that the “Save Darfur” campaign was the product of several powerful American Jewish organizations. He also pegged the seemingly nonstop propaganda against Sudan as “mainly Zionist propaganda (2).” These admissions are echoed and fully documented by an abyssal Mask of Zion investigative report on Jewish Hollywood’s symbiotic relationship with the usurping Zionist entity and how it routinely targets the enemies of “Israel” through its films, television shows and actors (3).
What lies at the heart of the criminal Zionist regime’s subversion of Sudan, beyond the obvious prize of oil and the immediate objective of balkanization, is blue-gold; water, lots and lots of water, and not just any body of water either, but the ancient Nile River itself. This plot, developed in 1974 and known as the “Yeor Plan”, would see Nile water diverted from Egypt’s northern Sinai region through tunnels underneath the Suez Canal and ultimately, through the illegally besieged Gaza Strip into al-Naqab, referred to by occupying “Israeli” Jews as the “Negev”. The Zionist regime initially suggested that 1% of the Nile’s precious water would be sufficient for its needs. The problem with this seemingly tiny amount however, was that the 1% desired by usurping Jewish entity belonged to Sudan. Despite the Zionists’ ambitions and the notorious Egyptian collaborationist Anwar el-Sadat’s treacherous willingness to oblige them, Egypt could not transfer any of its water resources unilaterally; it needed approval from its Nile partners: Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Zaire (4). The only nation here that was operating from a staunch anti-Zionist stance of course, was Sudan, and disapproval from just one of the nine nations, invalidated any such dispersal objectives. Sudan had to be ruined and put under control for the Jewish supremacist enclave’s “H2O hegemony” could be established.
The Zionist land thieves can’t turn to the water in the occupied West Bank because of their policies of “water occupation” and “water apartheid”, in which they systematically destroy Palestinian water wells while hoarding hundreds of millions of cubic meters of water, insanely forcing Palestinians to buy their own water back at criminally inflated prices and taking over major aquifers throughout the territory, effectively denying the aboriginal Palestinian people of one of their most basic human rights. These cruel Zionist efforts are being aided by Britain (8), the Talmudist Rothschild family’s “homebase” and great colonial pillager of Africa. And in illegally besieged Gaza, the situation is even more daunting. An astonishing 95% of the water in the Strip is undrinkable thanks to Jewish contamination, specifically the ungodly bombing campaign carried out by the “Israeli” terrorist army during Operation Cast Lead. Additionally, due to this, hundreds of Palestinian babies in the world’s largest open air prison are suffering from “blue baby syndrome,” a horrific disease of immune system deficiency and disfigurement (9). The hateful usurping entity doesn’t mind the children of non-Jews suffering because of poisoned water but it would never subject its own “tribe” to such horrors. Hence why it needs Africa’s blue-gold.
While Egypt was being subverted on a cultural, societal and political level by their proxy el-Sadat, the Zionists deepened their presence in the North African giant that had already been in effect for decades prior. Operation Susannah was the first, in which Egyptian-Jewish Aman operatives posed as Arabs and attempted to detonate explosives inside Egyptian, American and British targets; the goal was to foment a Western proxy war against Nasser so “Israel” could retake the Suez Canal. The event is known today as the Lavon Affair. Most infamous of all is easily the Mossad-CIA conspiracy known as “Operation Cyanide”, in which Egypt was to be blamed for an attack on an American Navy ship, thus triggering World War Three. The operation spun out of control and is now known as the USS Liberty Massacre. Since 1978, at least 15 “Israeli” spy networks have been dismantled within Egypt. Former Shin Bet head and Zionist war criminal Avi Dichter declared openly to a crowd at the “Israeli” National Security Research Center on May 26, 2010 that weakening Egypt was vital to the very foundation of the Zionist entity’s foreign policy (13).
At the peak of the Zionist-engineered aggression, NATO warplanes not only indiscriminately bombed the Great Manmade River, Earth’s largest irrigation project, leveling it and terribly contaminating it beyond measure, but the only factory that made replacement pipes for it. The Zionist-controlled mainstream media buried this crime against humanity, this act of unadulterated malevolence, with deceptive coverage of the ungodly massacre of Norwegian teenagers on Utøya Island, reporting it as the work of a lone gunman instead of the real perpetrator: the usurping Jewish entity’s Mossad (20). The Great Manmade River was providing water and irrigation to at least 70% of the Libyan people, in addition to serving as an asset for Libya to challenge “Israeli”-Egyptian hegemony over the vegetable-export market in Europe. A key element of the Great Manmade River’s functioning is the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System, largest fossil water aquifer system in the world, which lies beneath Libya, Egypt, Sudan and Chad (21). It should be noted that Chad has been used as a staging ground by the usurping Zionist entity and its American marionettes to destabilize Libya since the 1980s (22).
A man by the name of Jean-Luc Touly, who was employed as an accountant at Veolia/Vivendi for 30 years, blew the whistle on the origins of these multinational water giants. They were created more than 150 years ago. And they were created by bankers (25). At that point in history (and really, at this point in history too), the word “banker” was dead-on synonymous with the phrases “Rothschild family” and “Rothschild lieutenant”, and France, a mighty colonial power, was (and still is) under the jackboot of this predatory plutocratic Jewish dynasty, lock, stock and barrel (1). To this very moment, Veolia/Vivendi is being advised by the Rothschilds (26). It is fitting that a creation of the International Jewish Money Power, stays with the International Jewish Money Power. And it is equally fitting that Africa, raped and pillaged repeatedly and incessantly by Rothschild-financed colonialism for centuries, is being prepped for this creation, this three-headed Zionist “water monster”, to hurt it and torment it even more.
The United States government, in just one of the many glaring signs that all of its mechanisms of governance have been through a process of “Israelification”, has just declassified a document which states that water-based conflicts will threaten its “national security interests” in the near and distant future. One of the water bodies mentioned is none other than the Nile River (27). American “national security interests” under threat? No, the Zionist entity’s. And as per the 1975 MOU between the United States and “Israel” that stipulates America must fulfill the energy needs of the Jewish occupation regime whenever it is necessary to do so (28), it is definite that this study was conducted at the behest of Zionist interests. And, with “Israel” growing closer to the fabricated regime in South Sudan wit..., it is also clear that the water wars against Sudan, Libya and Egypt are, unfortunately, ongoing Zionist projects.
-- Continued (see related links below)
(1) The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(2) ‘West, Zionist Aid South Sudan Against Sudan, Muslims’ by Press TV
(3) Natalie Portman Shills For The Zionist War Machine And Spews Lies On Syria: Jewish Hollywood’s Power In Action by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(4) Will Nile Water Go To Israel? North Sinai Pipelines And The Politics Of Scarcity by Ronald Bleier, Middle East Policy (September 1997, Volume V, Number 3, Pages 113-124)
(5) CECI Links Political Instability To Fumbling Water Market by Billie Frenkel, Ynet
(6) Overcoming Zionism: Creating A Single Democratic State In Israel/Palestine; Chapter 5: Facts On The Ground, Section – Making The Desert Desolate, Page 113 by Professor Joel Kovel, Pluto Press
(7) Overcoming Zionism: Creating A Single Democratic State In Israel/Palestine; Chapter 5: Facts On The Ground, Section – Making The Desert Desolate, Pages 110-111 by Professor Joel Kovel, Pluto Press
(8) The French Have Called It A “Water Occupation” Against The Palestinians... Now Britain Helps The Water Thieves by Stuart Littlewood, The People’s Voice
(9) Israel’s Siege On Gaza: “Blue Baby Syndrome” From Water Contamination by Palestine Video
(10) Who Killed Gamal Abdul Nasser? by Sami Moubayed, Intifada Palestine
(11) Sectarianism And Its Discontents by Professor Joseph Massad, Al-Ahram Online
(12) Progressive Versus Reactionary Islam by Professor As’ad AbuKhalil, Al-Akhbar English
(13) Occupied Iraq: New Year, Same Zionism by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(14) The Alexandria Church Bombing: Mossad, Who Else? by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(15) Libya: The Zionist Dragon And The Drums Of War by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(16) PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine II by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(17) A Strategy For Israel In The Nineteen Eighties by Oded Yinon, Kivunim
(18) The Case Of Uri Avnery II: Hasbara, Supremacism And The Future Of Solidarity by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(19) PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine I by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(20) Massacre In Norway: Mossad Strikes Again Under ‘Lone Gunman’ Cover by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(21) Libya: Water Emerges As A Hidden Weapon by Simba Russeau, Inter Press Service
(22) The National Front For The Salvation Of Libya And Its Faux-Revolutionary Poster Child by Martin Iqbal, Empire Strikes Black
(23) There’s No Business Like War Business by Pepe Escobar, The Asia Times
(24) No Boycotts Here: Veolia’s Booming Business From OPT To KSA by Saleh Al Amer, Jadaliyya
(25) Flow: For The Love Of Water (2008); 25:18-25:50 mark of the documentary by Irena Salina, Oscilloscope Pictures
(26) Vivendi’s Levy Gets Cash Cow With EU7.95 Billion SFR Deal by Matthew Campbell, Bloomberg
(27) Water Conflicts Move Up On U.S. Security Agenda by Carey L. Biron, Inter Press Service
(28) Jewish At The Root: Iraq’s Destruction, Hell Weapons, Hatred, Networking And The Interconnectedness Of It All by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(29) South Sudan, World’s Youngest Nation, Develops Unlikely Friendship With Israel by Armin Rosen, Jewish Telegraph Agency