http://http://www.gazette.com/articles/lamborn-122455-obama-rep.html How is it that most caucasions over the age of 25  whether their of political or just plain'ol social . can refer to such racist and sensative comentary  about my and their president. It is this kinda quagmire as one person trys to justify the statement that  enrages  me and hopefully you to speak out!!! this kinda mess has no place  in the advancement of a better United States for all people >  personally I'd be overjoyed when this generation of politics die off. regardless  this representative should be impeached if it was an allowable alternative nevertheless he should be held accountable > starting off with his immediate resignation since he doesn't want to be in association with the president....

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did I say tar-baby...I didn't mean nothing by that...TAR-BABY!

He said during the interview about Obama's budget policies that being linked to President Barack Obama would be “like touching a tar baby.”

“I don’t even want to have to be associated with him. It’s like touching a tar baby, and you get it — you know, you’re stuck, and you’re part of the problem now, and you can’t get away,” Lamborn said.

In an email, Lamborn spokeswoman Catherine Mortensen wrote, "Congressman Lamborn regrets any misunderstanding. He simply meant to refer to a sticky situation or quagmire.

Monday evening, Lamborn's office sent a news release saying he had "sent a personal letter to President Barack Obama apologizing for using a term some find insensitive." The release said Lamborn is "confident that the President will accept his heartfelt apology."

There we go again getting lured into the distractions of racism. Let's not lose focus on the fact that they raised the "Debt Ceiling." And guess who's responsible for shouldering the added loans and taxes while more and more social programs are reduced to a bare minimum. Why kill the messenger? Obama had nothing to do with any of this other than its presentation. 

All the drama and theater are exactly that, "The show must go on." And there will be an encore. Perhaps even a "Command Performance" by her Majesty the Queen. 

The entire production comes to you compliments of the "House of Rothschild."

Bri'on this sad attempt for a contrite response is pathetic I'm sure he meant it as more than just some publicity stunt. his type must b done away with in public office.

PR Joe Felix lets not get to ahead of ourselves; u on the right track though...one world order just around the corner.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Smiley and West.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service