KILL OFF THE LIES AND LET'S BE ABOUT REAL CHANGE! Can the people help me?

The whole world is living a controlled lie plus some and it is more then just the time, it is the time to act and stop allowing rich wealthy BLACK and WHITE partners of monetary enslavement keep us as there means of support.

We do not need to hold elections; we don't need rulers to sit in a office to tell us how un-free we should live while they use us until we have nothing more to give. 

It's time that we are become smarter with the way these slave traders deal with us and take back our civilization that they control under institutions like corrupted politics, religion and economics.

They don't need to hang the human family with a rope to kill us off ... they are advancing the mental slavery as many of us fall into the traps set by those who wrote this map of controlled slavery. And as they use the book of deception they use the lies of we care and we are here to help!

I'm not buying!

NO WAY In HELL!!! Should we be still going through life with a price tag and being sold to the highest bidder who will hire us for pennies on the so called dollar.

We are here to serve one another freely not to be sold with a paper note that is made out of thin air to create a debt system that holds you and in some damn chains to try to make some ends meet and struggle to pay our way out!

Are we seriously looking at what is happening?

Why are we continuing to meet in locations and bringing forth more organizations to talk about nothing and still sink in the same trash that is keeping us stressed and depressed.

"It's time to OPEN UP THE MINDS EYES" to see and get out of the bag of tricks!!!

Deeply rooted we know politics is a selfish plan to keep slavery for control over those who don't know that they are in slavery; Religion is another mythical mind control of lies that was taken from the ancestry of Africa civilization in which three major religions are birth into the world (Judaism, Islam and Christianity) to control a people by means of deception and we are witnesses of many of the lying fakers today that uses this method as a chief instrument of enslaving us today.

Money is a instrument created out of greed for greedy purpose of possession entrapment and control of who has more power to rule over many so that the controlling wealthy live the heavenly life off of the hell of you and I ... "WAKE THE HELL UP

We are letting this slave trading happen as it was negotiated long ago when it all began to go down hill for us all that in these days we have a people born from us now enslaving us with our cooperation.

It's not a color issue unless you make it a color issue; it's not about who robbed who first ... the ones that are robbers and continue to rob know the truth that's why you have secrete societies but they must be brought down along with this fake --- political power hiding behind a subordinate White supremacy ... PLEASE!

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY SOLDIER THAT SEE THIS AND IS READY FOR ACTION! OR AM I?

Who is really ready to change history to a true civilized world of peace for ourselves and our children?   

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arthur,

I am. Count me in. There is no need to re-invent the wheel. The clear winners we have had so far in this struggle have been Abraham Lincoln, MLK Jr., and Malcolm X. There have been others, but these three stand out. It was not by chance that MLK came out of the church. It was not by coincidence that Malcolm X came back from Mecca as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz; a totally changed warrior for man and Allah. 

We can speak and write volumes. Nothing will happen till WE ACT to make it happen. This is not a struggle that can be won on the podium of a Literary and Debating Society or a parade of stars for educationists. The value of any education will show in how much impact it is brought to bear on changing the people's situation; otherwise, it is thoroughly useless to the educated and his or her community. 

I have suggested that a viable approach is to start from the grassroot where the mass of our people live and typify the hope that has long been deadThey need a non-governmental OMBUDSMAN; a listening ear and a caring heart to champion their cause, hear their cases, their complaints/concerns, and ACT on them on DAILY basis. They have the banks that are ripping them off; the Check-into-Cash vampire kiosks at every corner draining their livelihood. There are the neo-exploiters pretending to help as their brothers and sisters because they share skin color, but feather their own nests through information asymmetry. Right now, our people only matter to IRS on April 15; but not for the rest of the year and certainly not to the rest of government or non-government.

We need to go to the people and fight their cause and their battle. We do not need to solicit radio and television to cover our activities; in time, they will be begging to cover US when they see the mass of our people responding. We have seen how they killed MLK Jr, Malcolm X, Abraham Lincoln and other champions of the people's cause to chill the erupting of the people's power. The day of reckoning may not be far off because God is a God of wonder, slow to anger but quick to justice. Enough said. Peace.    

The mind is set and we have to go around it. So many before you have talked about what, why and how black folks need to change Willie did a real job on us. I think we need to stop expecting the people to change and start changing around the people. Getting the things out of the hood that makes it hood or even showing people in the hood that we can do the same thing that the Arabs and Chiness people do for and to each other. Why keep looking for a whole race of people to change when only about 10% of the whole race is making it pass the struggle for a change and those 10% begin another struggle with a different race eer trip. This is repeated dysfunctional thinking its like rich black people keep asking poor people to pay the rent and they don't even have a job, although they could work the rent still needs to be paid so who's going to do it? Poor people can't change poor surroundings. We need change!

Have we learned nothing over the years? Do you see how many businesses Hispanics got thats how they moved the crowd now those black people with money needs to Move the crowd.

My eyes and ears are wide open and my mind is made up about one thing that i always believed. People are the ones that have the power not the governments. Thankfully the people of Middle East and Northern Afrika have done the first step but hopefully, it is not going to stop there It has to spread out to the East and West, South and North, we all human beings have to unite against a handful of people that are oppressing us for many years. When enough people wake up and realize that they have been brainwashed for generation to believe that their government is looking out for their own good. When enough people realized that they have controlled by the mighty dollar, which is not mighty anymore, when they realize that the American dream is a false dream then we are going to see the masses rising. It is not going to be long before this happen, I am ready for it, i will be first in line to defend my rights as i have done it before i have nothing to loose on the contrary i have a lot to gain and that is a better peaceful and free society for my kids and grandkids.

Arthur i agree with you that it is not a color issue it is an issue that concerns all humans regardless their skin color

I thank you! we are seriously in a state of emergency to help preserve life for our future. Just as the earth continues to provide us with food and land for us to survive so are we with intellect as being one with the universe we have much work to do.

Stella Routis said:

My eyes and ears are wide open and my mind is made up about one thing that i always believed. People are the ones that have the power not the governments. Thankfully the people of Middle East and Northern Afrika have done the first step but hopefully, it is not going to stop there It has to spread out to the East and West, South and North, we all human beings have to unite against a handful of people that are oppressing us for many years. When enough people wake up and realize that they have been brainwashed for generation to believe that their government is looking out for their own good. When enough people realized that they have controlled by the mighty dollar, which is not mighty anymore, when they realize that the American dream is a false dream then we are going to see the masses rising. It is not going to be long before this happen, I am ready for it, i will be first in line to defend my rights as i have done it before i have nothing to loose on the contrary i have a lot to gain and that is a better peaceful and free society for my kids and grandkids.

Arthur i agree with you that it is not a color issue it is an issue that concerns all humans regardless their skin color

"I love it when the real people take the floor and keep the strength of what we need to do in focus. Thank you, thank you thank you! 

We as a people are seeing us as a race and of many cultures born from one people are blessed beyond measure to see the rise of our families under whatever label they are called in the world today we have evidence that in us is a mighty force that allows us to create greatness and we must remain focused on this goal in order to reach the ultimate prize ... true FREEDOM and long LIFE.

Shelia Ellis said:

The mind is set and we have to go around it. So many before you have talked about what, why and how black folks need to change Willie did a real job on us. I think we need to stop expecting the people to change and start changing around the people. Getting the things out of the hood that makes it hood or even showing people in the hood that we can do the same thing that the Arabs and Chiness people do for and to each other. Why keep looking for a whole race of people to change when only about 10% of the whole race is making it pass the struggle for a change and those 10% begin another struggle with a different race eer trip. This is repeated dysfunctional thinking its like rich black people keep asking poor people to pay the rent and they don't even have a job, although they could work the rent still needs to be paid so who's going to do it? Poor people can't change poor surroundings. We need change!

Have we learned nothing over the years? Do you see how many businesses Hispanics got thats how they moved the crowd now those black people with money needs to Move the crowd.

Thank you for this message brother.  I appreciate you points thoroughly.  But what do you propose that people do to rectify legitimately?  My question is not to conflict with your position but to ask you for solutions.

The truth in my opinion is that until we are willing to be honest about everything and stop hiding things away as being private matters when those matters are simply matters of truth, we wil get no where.

For example, when you apply for a job, get interviewed and finally receive and offer, why is this information held so private?  Why are we so ashamed to talk about our home loans and credit situations with our neighbors next door?  Why is information that could help you in your decision making held away from those closest to you until after you have made your mistakes?  Ultimately, why do you have to ask for what people know you need?

Money is not at the root of all this.  Instead, it is the mortal plague of dishonesty in the form of jealousy and envy that leave us will to watch one another fall in order that we feel just a little bit higher than you.  See, at least I can say I am not the only one who fell for that one.  We don't want others to know that we are not as smart as we think ourselves to be.  So we posture and lie without saying a word.  Then we are Monday morning quarterbacks after the game is over we see you are back down on our level if not lower.

People are hard to convince (often they still don't believe even after the damn breaks).  One direct question is what should we do in order to trade resources in the system that it seems you are proposing?

I believe that when one man knows his worth or the worth of the value he adds then he doesn't accept bad deals in the form of poor wage job offers.  Likewise, he should not allow young people to be taken advantage of for their lack of experience when the corporations go out to hire them.  The value of the work is still the same whether a verteran or a rookie runs the ball.  You don't get money back on your ticket based on every down the rookie plays while your favorite players sits on the bench.

You are welcome Malcom X King hehehe I ain't done or said nothing that I haven't heard from the brothers and sisters that are in front of the media even though we all come from one race of people we all was divided into tribes and we are not going to be able to change the whole tribe but if we change the condition of the tribes area just maybe the whole tribe would change. That movie Trading Places is a good example of how if you change the surroundings you just might change the person. Have a great and blessed day.

Arthur L Davis AKA Malcom X King said:

"I love it when the real people take the floor and keep the strength of what we need to do in focus. Thank you, thank you thank you! 

We as a people are seeing us as a race and of many cultures born from one people are blessed beyond measure to see the rise of our families under whatever label they are called in the world today we have evidence that in us is a mighty force that allows us to create greatness and we must remain focused on this goal in order to reach the ultimate prize ... true FREEDOM and long LIFE.

Shelia Ellis said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Events

Members

Top Content 

© 2014   Created by Smiley and West.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service